8 Wedding Tips from February’s "Wedding Tip of the Day"–by Revival Photography
If you’ve been following us on social media, you’ve probably seen our “Wedding Tip of the Day” posts. Here are all of February’s tips for your reading pleasure! Be sure to keep following for more tips in March!
1. Remember to have your rings polished and cleaned before the big day so they will be shiny and looking their very best for their close-up!
2. DO hire a professional make-up artist for your wedding day. It's worth it not to have to worry about it. Just relax and let your make-up artist do what they do best. One less thing to be concerned about on your big day!
3. If you're going to elope, be sure to choose a venue/package that includes all of the lovely details you've always dreamed of! You CAN have your dream wedding, even if you elope and party later. We love the elopement packages at The Mast Farm Inn because they include the flowers, the location, officiant, music, photography, decor, stunning honeymoon destination, and incredible dinner + wedding cake! They also take care of connecting you with a hairstylist and make-up artist!
4. Remember to have FUN on your wedding day! It makes a difference in your wedding photos!
5. DO book an engagement session with your wedding photographer. It gives you a chance to work with your photographer before the big day, it allows you to get used to being professionally photographed, and it helps your photographer learn more about your personalities to better prepare them for your wedding day. Plus it gives you a chance to have photos to use for announcements, save the dates, and decor on your wedding day!
6. Don't be afraid of a little bit of rain on your wedding day. In fact, dance in it!
7. “Lean on each other’s strengths; forgive each other’s weaknesses.” – Unknown Author
8. Lighten up Don't sweat the small things. Just enjoy your day and keep it simple.