6 Tips for Choosing a Wedding Venue: Consider the “Bridal Suite”
Consider the "bridal suite" when choosing a wedding venue. Choosing the right venue with the right bridal suite for your "bridal look" and “wedding look” will make a HUGE difference in your photos. Here are a few venue bonuses that will really make a difference in your wedding day photos:
1. Choose a venue with a bridal suite that matches your bridal and wedding day look as closely as possible. If you are going for a vintage look, choose a venue with a bridal suite that is vintage or vintage inspired. If you are going for a modern style, don't choose a bridal suite that comes from the 80's. :)
2. A bridal suite with big, beautiful windows will provide nice natural light that your photographer will drool over and your hair and make-up artist will be so very thankful for :)
3. Does your bridal suite have the big beautiful full length mirror you've always dreamed of?
4. Does your bridal suite have enough space for your and your bridesmaids?
5. Is your bridal suite clear of clutter and random objects that don't fit in with your wedding day look?
6. Is your bridal suite close to where your ceremony will be? If so, this is a huge plus!
Bridal suites pictured in this post are located at the following wedding venues:
The Mast Farm Inn, Valle Crucis, NC
The 1812 Hitching Post, Harmony, NC
The Historic Beaver Dam House, Davidson, NC
The Hardeman Sams House, Athens, GA