6 Benefits of Having a Husband+Wife Team Photograph Your Wedding
1. One photographer to cover the groom getting ready and one photographer to cover the bride getting ready. When getting ready, Heather will stay with the bride and bridal party, while Jason will stay with the groom and groomsmen. This is especially beneficial when the bride and groom are getting ready at separate locations.
2. Different perspectives, different styles. While both of us like to “tell a story” with our photos and we both prefer to capture your wedding as naturally as possible, we are still two different individuals who are drawn to different things and see things in different perspectives. Also, while one of us will focus on - let’s say… the family formal shots, the other will focus on candid moments in between those shots, or maybe head over to the reception/ cocktail hour to capture guests interacting during that time.
3. Beautiful moments from different angles. With weddings, there are so many beautiful things going on all at one time. The bride walking down the aisle with her father, the groom’s face as he sees his beautiful bride at that first moment, the guests with tears in their eyes as they admire the bride walking to her groom…. We like to work so that we are capturing ALL of these things that are going on, because we know you’ll want to look back and remember them forever.
4. Two photographers means double the coverage, twice the amount of photos.
5. You get two professional photographers covering your wedding day - not “one professional photographer and one assistant”.
6. A husband and wife know each other well and are used to working together as a team. We compliment each other; our personalities, perspectives, styles. We bounce ideas off each other. We read each others minds. We are stronger when we work together.
Jason + Heather