Happy Birthday, Jason!
So in honor of this amazing man's birthday, I'm going to share a few things about him that you may or may not know (if you know him personally then you already know all of these things)...
- He's an amazing artist. Not only does Jason take some pretty incredible photographs, he's also a musician, and he builds guitars. He's quite the natural when it comes to the arts.
- He has amazing hair. That's all I need to say about that.
- He has an amazing heart. Something about Jason that I love is his giving heart. He loves to make people happy and give above and beyond. I love that about him so much.
- He's incredibly humble. Do you know how long I've been waiting on this man to write his bio for the website? He still hasn't done it. LOL But he's humble and down to earth and I love that about him. (Jason if you're reading this, I really do need your content for the website. lol)
- He's a great friend. My best friend, in fact.
- He's fearless. I so admire this about him, as fear is one of my greatest life struggles. His fearlessness has truly inspired me.
- He's a man of God.
- He's a softie deep down. He may act like he hates cats and for a pet only a pet snake will do, but this man is a sweetheart deep down. You should see him every time we see deer running around in the woods, and it's not because he wants to kill them so much it's because he likes them (he told me that) :)
- He's genuine.
- He's the greatest husband I could have ever hoped for.