10 Pinners to Follow for Wedding Inspiration
Whether you are looking for wedding inspiration, photography, style and fashion inspiration, DIY ideas, or delicious recipes to try, you will find lots of great inspiration from these Pinterest boards. Here are a few of our faves...
1. Ruche - "A Modern Boutique with a Vintage Touch."
2. Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine on Pinterest - "Ideas, inspiration, and the inside scoop from the editors of Martha Stewart Weddings."
3. Rustic Wedding Chic on Pinterest - perfect if you are planning a wedding and need ideas and inspiration! Rustic Wedding Chic has become the wedding blog of choice for brides planning a rustic or country wedding.
4. Chic Vintage Bride on Pinterest - "A wedding blog for lovers of all things vintage and vintage inspired."
5. BHLDN Weddings on Pinterest – Wedding ideas, lovely things, dresses, vintage inspiration, attire, décor ideas…
6. Etsy on Pinterest - for bride who wants a handmade touch for her wedding!
7. Ruffled on Pinterest - All the fun in wedding + party details!
9. The Mast Farm Inn on Pinterest – Whether you are having your wedding at The Mast Farm Inn in Valle Crucis, NC, or just dreaming of having a mountain wedding in the High Country, you will find plenty of inspiration from these boards. From venues, to places to stay, restaurants, to anything and everything “North Carolina”…
10. And last but not least, don’t forget to follow us Pinterest is such a great way to collaborate for your wedding day or photo session. We also feature photos from our sessions,tips for your wedding or photo sessions, ideas on what to wear, and many other resources.
For many more, follow our board here! Happy Pinning!
Jason + Heather